I like many things including (especially) the following:Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural, Once Upon a Time, Warehouse 13, and Random stuff from other websites, trust me... if it's a big deal on tumblr, it'll catch my visual cortex. Feel free to scroll through and follow my blog, or ask me something... enjoy :D
Avengers: Age of Ultron - full poster
This is how alcohol looks under the microscope:
A company called Bevshots has produced a series of shots of booze under the microscope at the Florida State University’s chemistry labs.
Molecules at 1000x Magnification
Vodka looks like a map
Yeah so basically this is the coolest fucking thing you’ll see all day today
“According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs, and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate beings condemning them to spend their lives in search for their other halves.”
~Plato’s The Symposium.
How many times will I reblog this? “Always.”
We did it at school. The myth also says that the pairings could be male/female, male/male or female/female (just sayin’)
sometimes you don’t need to find someone else
►The ‘Holy ___!’ Movie Collection
Injustice: Year Two - “Chapter 13”
written by Tom Taylor
art by Bruno Redondo
That’s incredibly sad…
Holy shit, Harley…
Doctor Who Series 8 Teaser Trailer: Listen
So close to Capaldi
That last gif, though.
Julia Gillard is actually my favourite ever.
I’m the Doctor. I’ve lived for over 2000 years. I’ve made many mistakes. It’s about time that I did something about that.
This is so important!
I never know what to ask and end up looking like a fool cause I don’t have a question prepared.
Don’t be me.
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING